Monday, September 13, 2010

Mary Jane Review: GREEN SEA

Type: Sativa
Purchased: Eighth
Instrument: Piece

Texture: Slightly sticky, rough ends, a classic nugget of weed.

Looks: Long and leafy – even those tiny twigs are long. It looks long and fibrous, very distinct from other strains. It’s a muted green, like a used sea green crayon.

Smell: It smells tangy. When smelling the weed dry, for better or for worse, I can’t help thinking of that spice you put over top ramen. But it smells nothing like this once you burn it, it smells clean and wonderful.

Taste: Slightly minty, faintly bitter, and a mouthful of it. So clean and fresh!

Buzz: The buzz approaches very quickly but quietly. I was not overwhelmed, but I definitely felt something immediately. After that I just felt upbeat and really up to do anything. I ended up working on two collages I am creating for my new room. It’s the perfect high if you are going to go out with friends, or maybe watch a movie or read a book. Engaging in an activity is not a problem, I just felt warm and fuzzy. Perhaps an analogy may be drinking the hottest, yummiest pumpkin spice latte during the holiday season - the perfect pick-me-up.

Buzz Length: I packed a good-sized bowl and was high for probably upwards of one hour. Awesome in my book.

Grade: A-. The hits are easy to take, the smoke goes down smoothly, and I never, ever cough with this one. I’m really lucky in that I rarely ever cough due to smoking weed. But this strain Green Sea is especially smooth, I swear. It’s gentle, but be patient, don’t indulge with too many hits thinking you are not feeling it. It will come.

P.S. Apologies for the incredibly low quality of the photos. the lighting was so out of control, and i don't know my camera enough. getting better acquainted with it is on my to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment