Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Corset

Photobucket
photo: lesmoking
Pink corset with black lace detailing. The article mentions that it is from the BBC costume department.
____

I'm usually not the biggest fan of edibles - I don't find them very effective and they usually just don't taste that good. Anyone who says weed brownies taste better than real brownies are lying, I vouch for that. But I recently purchased caramel candy made with hemp oil, and I'm pretty happy with it. :) Review coming soon!

In other news, I'm being forced to watch the Dancing with the Stars' results show tonight. I saw a little bit last night, and though it makes my stomach turn to admit it, I find The Situation endearing. To put this in perspective, to find him remotely appealing is against every rational and moral fiber in my being. But there is something about him...ew, let me go slap sense into myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment