Sunday, September 26, 2010

Changes to the blog

I initially began Rhain or Shine strictly as a blog about weed. Then I thought making it more personal would be fun. But as the blog continues to grow, I'm finding that indulging in personal details and discussing weed do not go hand in hand - at least in 2010 and at least on the internet. I actually feel stupid thinking it could work - I think I did for about two weeks. In a perfect world there would be no stigma attached to marijuana, and of course no legislation outlawing it, so perhaps a weed blog could be personal. But as of now, let's make this a bit more anonymous. This blog just started so it's of no real consequence, thank goodness. But I wanted to keep readers in the loop. If this blog is no longer your M.O., I totally understand - though I would love for you to give it a shot. For those who are interested, I'll be updating regularly on everything marijuana.

UPDATE (Oct 23): I didn't keep that promise of making this impersonal... But I think that's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment